Sunday, June 20, 2010

1 Nephi chapter 9

1 Nephi 9:6 - "But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words."

In this Nephi is talking about the Lord's commandment that Nephi should keep a record of his people; that he doesn't know the purpose for it, but he knows that God knows and is wise and has a purpose for everything.

I believe that's true. And this verse is applicable to more than just this particular situation. It means a lot to me at this point in my life with the things that I have going on right now. Speaking of my decision to move out west and not knowing exactly how that's going to work out. But I know that it's the right thing for me to do, and I know that God will find a way to make it happen, in a way that is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment